2013 Dining & Social Membership
Bigwin Island Golf Club continues to stay true to the vision of a Private Members Club by transitioning to members only in 2011 for golf and dining in the Summer Season, July 1 to Labour Day. Make Bigwin Island Golf Club your social and dining centre in the Summer Season!
• Access to the Clubhouse dining and beverage facilities during the Summer Season, July 1 – Labour Day
• Club signing privileges for Member and immediate family Members
• Access to Club social activities; specialty dining events; Bridge Club & Yoga
• Club gate pass to enter parking lot and utilize daytime parking
• Same day Ferry Service and/or docking facilities when dining at the Club
• Personalized advance reservations by phone or computer
• Receive Club e-mails & newsletter
PLUS. . .
ONE UNACCOMPANIED FOURSOME OF GOLF IN MEMBER TEE TIMES WITH PAYMENT OF UNACCOMPANIED GUEST FEE, UPON AVAILABILITY
Include Bigwin Island Golf Club in your family cottage legacy and experience great food and fine wine when visiting the magnificent Lake of Bays during the summer months.
Our menus are cultivated to incorporate the basic concepts of fresh, local & regional diversity, highest quality, seasonal influences, and reflect a collaboration of comfort and innovative recipes that address the diverse needs of our members and guests.
Our knowledgeable service staff can assist in the pairing of delicious menu items with a selection of fine wines, beers and spirits.
The Bigwin staff takes pride in offering an experience of friendly, attentive and professional service.
Our Award-winning Executive Chef, Philip Leach, blends classic and modern culinary cuisine providing exquisite flavours, creative presentation and a balance of nutritional excellence.
Our Dining reputation has been built on these values and our members and guests can count on our commitment.
Public Dining Option
The Historic Marine Dining Room offers Lakeside views and sunsets. Ideal for that special family gathering or just for a night out to relax & enjoy Classic Contemporary Cuisine.
Enjoy our open air Screened Porch and Promenade Veranda providing a Muskoka ambiance for a casual lunch or dinner.
Experience great food and fine wine when visiting the magnificent Lake of Bays during May, June, September and October.